Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On to the next chapter

I started this blog at a point in time when I needed some reframing.   I was feeling pretty down about my job, and I needed to focus on all the things that make my life wonderful – and I have to say that it has been very successful in helping me to do that.  While I haven’t found my career path just yet – even after all of this time -- plans are finally beginning to take shape and I think and hope that food and travel have to play a big role.  At very least they will continue to be a big personal focus, as this blog has helped me to realize just how deep my passion for them runs.  Add all of this up with the fact that I now find myself in a new city, and my conclusion is that it’s time to start a new blog.  If this has been my “Happiness Project,” I hope the next one will become something of a Purpose Project.

So, this isn’t the end, it’s just time to start the next chapter, and from now on you can find me at NibblingGypsy.com.

Please continue with me on the next part of my journey.

1 comment: